Available for Adoption
Pet ID # 23-0450
- DOB: 6/1/2018
- Weight: 82.0 Pounds
- Physical Fence Required: Not Required
- Housetrained: Yes
- Obedience Training Needed: Has Basic Training
- Exercise Needs: Low
- Shedding Amount: Moderate
- Grooming Needs: Not Required
- Owner Experience Needed: None
- Reaction to New People: Friendly
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Requires Another Dog in the Home?: No
- Good with Other Dogs?: Yes
- Good with Cats?: No
- Good with Kids?: No
- Good with Dogs
More about Franklin
- Somewhat vocal
- Requires a yard
- Likes to play with toys
- Eager To Please
Thank you for stopping by to see me! Please check below to see what upcoming adoption events I will be attending or apply here for a private meeting. If you have other questions about me you can email Underdog Rescue at <email@example.com> ***Be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes our emails end up there***
- DOB: 06/01/2018
- Requires another dog in home: No
- Okay with dogs of all sizes: Yes
- Okay with cats: Unknown
- Okay with children under 12 years old: Unknown
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Food Fed: Fromm Large Breed
- Requires a fenced yard: No
- Note: dogs must always be leashed whenever outside of a contained area. Invisible/ underground fencing is not recommended for most rescue dogs.
Just look at this face. Yes, mine. Aren’t I a handsome guy? I’m everything you’d expect in a lab. Playful, loving, smart and energetic. I just love playing so much that I’ll go around looking for someone at home to play with. But if you do need me in my kennel, I’m great at that also.
Be sure to have bones, rope toys, lick mats, kongs, etc., because I’ll use them until they are no longer functional! I love to keep busy! Food that I currently eat is Nature’s Logic,
I’m fully potty trained too and am working on my leash skills so you won’t need a fenced yard. I am a strong puller when I’m excited, so make sure you’ve got strength to hold on! WEEEEEE!
You’d be interested to know that I will come loaded! I’ve mastered these commands: sit, down, stay, come and kennel! We’ll have so much fun.
I’m good with all dogs but can also be an only dog. I really don’t play with other dogs as much as I co-exist nicely. I am a good cuddle buddy once I get my energy out too.
You should know that I am currently on medicine because I haved epilepsy. Don’t let that scare you off! I’m too good to pass up!