Available for Adoption
Pet ID # 23-0061
- DOB: 3/17/2022
- Weight: 19.2 Pounds
- Physical Fence Required: Not Required
- Housetrained: Yes
- Obedience Training Needed: Needs Training
- Exercise Needs: Moderate
- Shedding Amount: Moderate
- Grooming Needs: Low
- Owner Experience Needed: Species
- Reaction to New People: Friendly
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Requires Another Dog in the Home?: No
- Good with Other Dogs?: Yes
- Good with Cats?: No
- Good with Kids?: Yes
- Is Not Good with Cats
- Good with Dogs
- Good with Kids
- Older/ considerate kids only
More about Lillian
- Somewhat vocal
- Requires a yard
- Likes to play with toys
- Eager To Please
Thank you for stopping by to see me! Please check below to see what upcoming adoption events I will be attending or apply here for a private meeting. If you have other questions about me you can email Underdog Rescue at <firstname.lastname@example.org> ***Be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes our emails end up there***
- DOB: 03/17/2022
- Requires another dog in home: No
- Okay with dogs of all sizes: Yes, but comes on a little strong
- Okay with cats: No, afraid of cats!
- Okay with children under 12 years old: Need to watch around food
- Weight:19 pounds
- Requires a fenced yard: No, if committed to an exercise plan
- Note: dogs must always be leashed whenever outside of a contained area. Invisible/ underground fencing is not recommended for most rescue dogs.
Watch out world, I’m looking for my forever family! My name is Lillian but I also go by “pretty girl,” “Princess Lilly” and “What Are You Eating!?”
I was born with a congenital heart condition and because of that I must eat standing up. It sounds complicated but I trained my people very well and they understand how to feed me without any problems. I eat Honest Kitchen and it would be best if I could stay on that because the consistency is perfect for me and it is simple to make.
I’m a very smart girl and I am quick at learning all the important dog things. I love to please my humans so training me will be a breeze! I am doing super well with potty training and I’m working on leash manners.
I absolutely loathe my kennel and will make it very known if I’m put in one – bark bark! I am very well behaved out of a kennel though and sleep in my bed while my people are gone. I would prefer to go with you though and promise to be a good girl in the car! I do love going on adventures!
My favorite thing in the world is my people and I don’t believe in personal space. For some reason everyone who meets me calls me a “Velcro dog” and my people agree. I just love being loved and showing my love. I really hope you have a me-size spot on the couch next to you!
I love kids almost as much as I love food and I’m gentle with the baby in my house.
I also get along with all dogs and LOVE to play! If the dogs won’t play with me I will get a toy and throw it for myself, I’m an independent gal.
If I sound like your kind of dog apply for me!
***Be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes our emails end up there***