Available for Adoption
Pet ID # 22-0795
- DOB: 8/25/2022
- Weight: 45.0 Pounds
- Physical Fence Required: Any Type
- Housetrained: Yes
- Obedience Training Needed: Needs Training
- Exercise Needs: Moderate
- Shedding Amount: No
- Grooming Needs: High
- Owner Experience Needed: Species
- Reaction to New People: Friendly
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Requires Another Dog in the Home?: Yes
- Good with Other Dogs?: Yes
- Good with Cats?: No
- Good with Kids?: Yes
- Good with Dogs
- Good with Kids
- Older/ considerate kids only
- Needs a companion animal
More about Harrison
- Somewhat vocal
- Requires a yard
- Likes to play with toys
- Eager To Please
- DOB: 08/25/2022
- Requires another dog in home: Yes, required
- Okay with dogs of all sizes: Yes
- Okay with cats: Unknown
- Okay with children under 12 years old: Yes, but worried about loud noises
- Weight: 45 pounds and growing to 50/60 pounds
- Requires a fenced yard: Yes, requiredNote: dogs must always be leashed whenever outside of a contained area. Invisible/ underground fencing is not recommended for most rescue dogs.
Hello, my name is Harrison. I am a very handsome and curious young adult male Goldendoodle with an amazing smile and I enjoy home life. I’m a playful guy that likes to wrestle with my resident fur sib, chew on bones, eat treats, lounging in my dog bed or at my person’s feet, going on leashed walks, and I’ve even started showing some interest in stuffed toys.
I’m typically quiet; I don’t like loud noises; I’m a bit cautious in the car; and I’m timid in public but foster mom and I are working on getting me out more. I know what “sit” means and I’m potty, crate, & leash trained although I do admit that I like to pull on the leash. Hee, hee!!
I am a happy, easy-going guy who tends to stay close to my people, all I need now is my fur-ever “people” …YOU!! I am incredibly sweet boy who would love nothing more than to find my fur-ever home with a patient, unconditionally loving family that will NEVER give up on me. Please be my new family, I promise I will love you bigger than you could EVER imagine! Love, Harrison
* I’m a growing puppy and I have not yet had a lot of experience with crates, kids or cats and I might bark if something alarms me, but I really love to learn and hoping for a family who will take me to a basic obedience class to continue to help me build confidence and dog skills. Ideally my forever home would need to be home during the day to help me with my potty training and not leave me for breaks longer than 3 - 4 hours. If you are looking for a best friend, please fill out the puppy application. The more info you include on the application the better so I can find a good match for my forever home. Get your toy box ready!
**Obedience classes are required when adopting this puppy from Underdog Rescue. Many of our puppies have a mama who was not properly socialized before coming to Underdog Rescue. Since coming to Underdog, this puppy has been in a socialized and loving home, but that needs to be continued with its Adopters. Training classes teach puppies the ins and outs of being a pet while creating a bond with their new Adopter. Obedience classes are key to creating a relationship with your puppy while having it be a happy and successful member of society. Proof of Obedience Class registration is required for this puppy before adoptions can be finalized. If you would like some suggestions, we would be happy to send some trainers who have experience with Underdog Rescue, but a Basic Obedience class in your area should work!
**Grooming – this dog's coat may have been neglected before arriving at Underdog and it can sometimes take months to get their coat healthy as poodles and poodle mixes require daily brushing. Grooming appointments occur every 3 months and cost on average of $150 per appointment. Adopters should be prepared for such expenses. Underdog Rescue cannot guarantee the non-shedding or hypoallergenic qualities of this dog.
***Be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes our emails end up there***