Available for Adoption
Pet ID # 22-0639
- DOB: 9/1/2012
- Weight: 12.4 Pounds
- Physical Fence Required: Any Type
- Housetrained: Yes
- Obedience Training Needed: Needs Training
- Exercise Needs: Not Required
- Shedding Amount: Moderate
- Grooming Needs: Moderate
- Owner Experience Needed: Species
- Reaction to New People: Friendly
- Activity level: Not Active
- Requires Another Dog in the Home?: Yes
- Good with Other Dogs?: Yes
- Good with Cats?: No
- Good with Kids?: No
- Good with Dogs
- Older/ considerate kids only
- Needs a companion animal
More about Chewie
- Somewhat vocal
- Requires a yard
- Likes to play with toys
- Eager To Please
Do you want to meet me? I will be at Unleashed Hounds and Hops (200 East Lyndale Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55405), for an adoption event Thursday, 9/21 from 6:00-8:00 pm. I will be there! Please email email@example.com for questions regarding the dogs.
- DOB: 09/01/2012
- Requires another dog in home: Yes
- Okay with dogs of all sizes: Yes
- Okay with cats: Unknown
- Okay with children under 12 years old: Unknown
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Requires a fenced yard: Yes, needs a fenced yard
- Note: dogs must always be leashed whenever outside of a contained area. Invisible/ underground fencing is not recommended for most rescue dogs.
Hello, My name is Chewie, but you can call me Mr. Snuggle! I am an adult Pekenese, looking for a lap of my very own to snuggle in! My people said that I am a very charming boy that is friendly and good natured. I will even try visiting with strangers when we are out an about because I think everyone is in love with me as much as my foster mom. I love giving her smooches when I am snuggling on her lap.
In my leisure time I enjoy some exploration in the backyard. We have a very big back yard and I love frolicking with the other dogs, laying in the sun and following my people around. I do required a fenced yard as I don’t have a lot of leash experience. A fenced yard is also great for potty training – I am on a good routine and know the work “outside.”
One of the highlights of my day is snacktime! We get yummy, dehydrated chicken or liver and bully sticks – yummy in my tummy! I also love crinkly toys – I make foster mom laugh with my antics. Sometimes I do get a little possessive with my special toys so hopefully you have lots for everyone to share!
Ready for happy and funny friend with lots of love to give? Then I am the one for you! All I need is a forever home with lots of patience, unconditional love and someone with time to give me sweet little snuggles.
***Be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes our emails end up there***