Available for Adoption
Pet ID # 22-0638
About Mr Whoo
- DOB: 9/1/2015
- Weight: 13.2 Pounds
- Physical Fence Required: Any Type
- Housetrained: Yes
- Obedience Training Needed: Needs Training
- Exercise Needs: Not Required
- Shedding Amount: Moderate
- Grooming Needs: Moderate
- Owner Experience Needed: Species
- Reaction to New People: Friendly
- Activity level: Not Active
- Requires Another Dog in the Home?: Yes
- Good with Other Dogs?: Yes
- Good with Cats?: No
- Good with Kids?: No
- Good with Dogs
- Older/ considerate kids only
- Needs a companion animal
More about Mr Whoo
- Somewhat vocal
- Requires a yard
Do you want to meet me? I will be at Unleashed Hounds and Hops (200 East Lyndale Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55405), for an adoption event Thursday, 9/21 from 6:00-8:00 pm. I will be there! Please email email@example.com for questions regarding the dogs.
- DOB: 09/01/2015
- Requires another dog in home: Yes
- Okay with dogs of all sizes: Yes
- Okay with cats: Unknown
- Okay with children under 12 years old: Unknown
- Weight: 13.2
- Requires a fenced yard: Yes, needs a fenced yard
- Note: dogs must always be leashed whenever outside of a contained area. Invisible/ underground fencing is not recommended for most rescue dogs.
Hello, My name is Mr Whoo, but you can call me CUTIE!! I am an adult Pekenese, looking for a lap of my very own to snuggle in! My people said that I am the sweetest boy and enjoy lap time and belly rubs.
In my leisure time I enjoy some exploration in the backyard. We have a very big back yard and I love frolicking with the other dogs, laying in the sun and following my people around.
My other favorite thing is mealtime! Foster mom is organized and feeds me and the other dogs in our kennels. It is one of the highlights of my day! I also love snack time, we get yummy dehydrated chicken or liver and bully sticks – yummy in my tummy! Although I do tend to get a little excited around treat time, foster mom calls me “voracious” which must mean “give me more.” Hee hee!
I do need another dog in my forever home and a fenced yard – exploring is too fun to be constrained on a leash. Speaking of leashes, I have gone for some walks but not daily so I’m likely to get better with some training. When we are outside, I like to talk to the strangers and tell them all about my day (woof woof)! But am a quiet and polite boy in the house. We are working on potty training – and I am doing great on a routine!
Ready for happy and funny friend with lots of love to give? Then I am the one for you! All I need is a forever home with lots of patience, unconditional love and someone with time to give me sweet little snuggles.
***Be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes our emails end up there***