Available for Adoption
Pet ID # 21-0638
- DOB: 10/1/2015
- Weight: 13.1 Pounds
- Physical Fence Required: Any Type
- Housetrained: No
- Obedience Training Needed: Needs Training
- Exercise Needs: Not Required
- Shedding Amount: Moderate
- Grooming Needs: Low
- Owner Experience Needed: Species
- Reaction to New People: Cautious
- Activity level: Not Active
- Requires Another Dog in the Home?: Yes
- Good with Other Dogs?: Yes
- Good with Cats?: No
- Good with Kids?: No
- Good with Dogs
- Older/ considerate kids only
- Needs a companion animal
More about Jessie
- Is not Vocal
- Requires a yard
Thank you for stopping by to see me! Please check below to see what upcoming adoption events I will be attending or apply here for a private meeting. If you have other questions about me you can email Underdog Rescue at <email@example.com> ***Be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes our emails end up there***
- DOB: 10/01/2015
- Requires another dog in home: Yes, needs another confident dog
- Okay with dogs of all sizes: Yes, dog friendly dogs
- Okay with cats: Unknown
- Okay with children under 12 years old: Unknown
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Requires a fenced yard: Yes, needs a fenceNote: dogs must always be leashed whenever outside of a contained area. Invisible/ underground fencing is not recommended for most rescue dogs.
Hi everybody, my name is Jessie, a sweet and shy Pomeranian. I have the softest coat and am a gentle soul.
I’m a shy girl who is getting used to living in a home. I am learning so many new things and like to watch the activity in the house from my comfy bed. My foster mom is very gentle and going slow with me so I learn to trust people. She has started giving me little massages on my head and back - it is so relaxing and is a great opportunity to snuggle together.
I am a shy little girl, so having a confident dog in my forever home is required. Another dog will be helpful to show me the ropes, help me get on a routine and help me feel comfortable in my surroundings. Foster mom tells me with a little time and a lotta love, I will come out of my shell and be a great friend to my people. A lot of commotion and noises still startle me, so a quiet home would be ideal so I can continue to learn.
Potty training is going great, my foster mom carries me outside and I am good about doing my business on a routine. While I will go potty on a leash, I don't know how to go for walks yet so will need a fence. Sometimes I freeze when I am wearing a leash so will need a family that will work with me on leash training. Maybe there is another dog in the house to show me how to walk on a leash? Hopefully!
Anyway, I am ready for my forever. My forever family, my forever home and my forever best friend that will love me unconditionally, not give up on me and who will help me learn to trust again. I promise I’m worth it and I will fill that hole that you possibly never even knew was there! Love, Jessie
***Be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes our emails end up there***