Available for Adoption
Pet ID # 22-0891
- DOB: 9/16/2020
- Weight: 21.0 Pounds
- Physical Fence Required: Any Type
- Housetrained: Yes
- Obedience Training Needed: Needs Training
- Exercise Needs: Moderate
- Shedding Amount: Moderate
- Grooming Needs: Not Required
- Owner Experience Needed: Breed
- Reaction to New People: Friendly
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Requires Another Dog in the Home?: Yes
- Good with Other Dogs?: Yes
- Good with Cats?: No
- Good with Kids?: Yes
- Good with Dogs
- Good with Kids
- Needs a companion animal
More about Sport
- Lots vocal
- Requires a yard
- Likes to play with toys
- Eager To Please
- DOB: 09/16/2020
- Requires another dog in home: Yes
- Okay with dogs of all sizes: Yes
- Okay with cats: Unknown
- Okay with children under 12 years old: Unknown
- Weight: 22.5 lbs
- Requires a fenced yard: Yes
- Note: dogs must always be leashed whenever outside of a contained area. Invisible/ underground fencing is not recommended for most rescue dogs.
Are you looking for a complete gentleman? Pick me! I’ve been shacking up with a nice family that has 3 kids and two German Shepherds and I fit in nicely – but it took some adjusting for sure! When I first arrived, I couldn’t go down steps by myself and now I can take them two-at-a-time! Impressive, right?!
I’m shy when I first meet people but don’t be fooled because I LOVE to play, snuggle (albeit a bit awkwardly) and will provide you with endless giggles with my antics.
I would be happy with other dogs (any size works!) or even as an only pet. I am very social so I’d prefer someone who will give me lots of attention that I’ve lacked in my life until now. It’s just too good to let slip by now that I’ve felt the love of humans!
I love a good homemade snuffle mat (just hidden treats in tied up towels), chewing on marrow bones (which taste better when you nab one from your sibling – hee hee!) and playing tug or keep away (since I don’t return what you threw for me to fetch)! I really aspire to learn how to play fetch – I hope my forever home has time to teach me new things. Maybe we can even go to dog school together! I would be fun to work on the basics and maybe we will meet some new friends!
We are working on all the important dog skills. Potty training is going great if I am on a routine. Sometimes I do have accidents, but please know that I am trying hard and with a little more practice in my forever home I know I will be a success! We are working on leash walking and I still need more practice so will need a fence in my forever home. I am crate trained and do bark when left alone so probably best that you don’t have shared walls.
Ready for a new best friend? Because I am ready to meet you! I promise to steal your heart and make you laugh with my antics! Can’t wait to meet you!
***Be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes our emails end up there***