Available for Adoption
Pet ID # 22-0875
Organization Contact Info: Underdog Rescue MN P.O. Box 16453 St. Louis Park, MN 55416 email@example.com https://www.underdogrescuemn.com
- Fence Required: Any Type
- Housetrained: No
- Obedience Training Needed:
- Exercise Needs: Not Required
- Shedding Amount: None
- Grooming Needs: Low
- Owner Experience Needed: Species
- Reaction to New People: Friendly
- Activity level: Slightly Active
- Good with Dogs
- Older/ considerate kids only
- Needs a companion animal
More about Gracie
- Somewhat vocal
- Requires a yard
- Eager To Please
Thank you for stopping by to see me! Please check below to see what upcoming adoption events I will be attending or apply here for a private meeting. If you have other questions about me you can email Underdog Rescue at <firstname.lastname@example.org> ***Be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes our emails end up there***
- DOB: 10/17/2017
- Requires another dog in home: Yes
- Okay with dogs of all sizes: Yes, prefers smaller dogs
- Okay with cats: Unknown
- Okay with children under 12 years old: Unknown
- Weight: 9.4 lbs
- Requires a fenced yard: No, if committed to continue leash training
- Note: dogs must always be leashed whenever outside of a contained area. Invisible/ underground fencing is not recommended for most rescue dogs.
Hi my name is Gracie. I’m an adult female Maltese. I love to follow my people around the house. I’m doing great on a leash and won’t need a fenced yard if you promise to keep practicing with me. I love other small dogs and would really prefer to go to a home with at least one other confident dog who will show me the ropes on how much fun it is to be around people.
I like women best and might take a little longer to feel safe around a man. I’m still learning how wonderful it is to be petted and loved on so it’s best if people take it very slowly with me so I don’t get worried. I’m working hard on learning how to go up and down stairs. Going up is a cinch. It’s the down part that has me a little baffled.
I don’t know what cats are and I don’t play with toys right now but I love to play with the other small dogs in my foster home. I’m very treat motivated which I think will make it pretty easy for me to learn new things. I’m potty trained when I am kept on a good schedule.
I would do best in a quiet home, where someone is home with me most of the time, and that offers me the time and patience to blossom into the beautiful little rose that I am.
***Be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes our emails end up there***