Available for Adoption
Pet ID # 22-0081
Organization Contact Info: Underdog Rescue MN P.O. Box 16453 St. Louis Park, MN 55416 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.underdogrescuemn.com
- Fence Required: Any Type
- Housetrained: No
- Obedience Training Needed: Needs Training
- Exercise Needs: Low
- Shedding Amount: Moderate
- Grooming Needs: Not Required
- Owner Experience Needed: Species
- Reaction to New People: Friendly
- Activity level: Slightly Active
- Is Not Good with Dogs
- Older/ considerate kids only
- Not good with large dogs
More about Roxy
- Somewhat vocal
- Requires a yard
- Eager To Please
- DOB: 01/29/2020
- Requires another dog in home: No
- Okay with dogs of all sizes: No, is not fond of smaller dogs
- Okay with cats: Unknown
- Okay with children under 12 years old: Unknown
- Weight: 52 lbs
- Requires a fenced yard: Yes, not leash trained
- Note: dogs must always be leashed whenever outside of a contained area. Invisible/ underground fencing is not recommended for most rescue dogs.
Hi! My name is Roxy. I’m a 50-pound female cattle dog mix and am about 2 years old. I love all the humans I meet! I am not fond of the small dogs I live with, so I would prefer to be an only dog or find a home with big dogs like me.
My foster mommy thinks that I’m too big to be a lap dog, but I disagree! I love to snuggle up in human laps if humans allow me to. I’m not a fan of the cold, so I would like to be inside most of the time. I love squeaky toys and hard chew toys. I love all the humans I’ve met, but I haven’t met young humans yet. I let humans know when I need to go outside to go potty, but I hesitate when they open the door and the cold air rushes in!
My furever home needs to have a fenced backyard because I get very scared and pull humans on the “leash.” I don’t require another dog in my furever home because I like all the attention I can get from humans (hee hee sorry!). I also sleep peacefully in my crate every night and only bark when I get scared. I’ve never met any fluffy cats before so I’m not sure we would get along. I love humans more than anything else in the world, I love being a sweet lap dog, and I love giving and receiving all the attention. I cannot wait until I get to know and love my furever family just as much as my foster family, even if I do have to share some of the attention. Thanks for reading humans! Love, Roxy.
***Be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes our emails end up there***